Day 4’s challenge was to look at and draw my hand in five of seven suggested graphic styles. I chose and drew the following five styles:
- Continuous Line – In a single line, without lifting your pencil. Though I didn’t lift the pencil, I did double-back to draw each finger nail. Not sure if that is allowed. In fact, I’m not sure why anyone would use this style, unless they are going for line animations.
- Cartoon style – This is the style I want to develop further, as I do want to be able to draw cartoons.
- Realistic – I think this is really the style I go for, by default, in most cases. I’m fairly decent at it.
- Graphic style – The 21-Day Drawing Challenge Course that I’m doing unfortunately provided only a single reference drawing and not much details about what this style is all about. I think need to research this style more. I tried to Google it but this is such a broad term, that I didn’t get any promising results. If anyone can suggest a good link, I’d be grateful.
- Chunky style – Again I need to research this style. Based on the single reference image provided in the challenge, I gathered that you need to draw using thick, bold lines, so that’s what I’ve done. Again if anyone has any suggestions on this style, it would be really useful.
So here are my drawings:
Do let me know what you think!
Copyright © 2020 WordJini.com